What is Dru Yoga?
Dru Yoga is a graceful and potent form of yoga, based on flowing movements, directed breathing and visualisation. With its foundations set firmly in ancient yogic tradition, Dru works on body, mind and spirit—improving strength and flexibility, creating core stability, building a heightened feeling of positively, and deeply relaxing and rejuvenating your whole being.
Designed to be practised by people of all abilities, all fitness levels and all age groups, Dru is a style of yoga that can be quickly dipped into or learnt in more depth over a lifetime.
The effects of Dru Yoga
· Dru Yoga reduced back pain
· Create more flexibility of the joints
· improved spine flexibility
· increased energy levels
· balance the chakras (energy centres of the body)
· improved breathing
· reduce and control stress levels
· greater confidence and self-
· peace of mind by overcoming negative thinking
The Yoga classes will start again soon.
Copyright © 2010-